Calling all wizards, gnomes and giants! "Stay for a Spell" for a weekend of wizardry FUN! Get out your magic wands to join The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa Friday, July 17th - Sunday, July 19th, 2009 as we celebrate the newest release of everyone's favorite wizard movie!
Harry Potter "Stay for a Spell" Celebration
Westin Kierland Resort and Spa
6902 E. Greenway Parkway Phoenix, AZ, 85254PHONE: 800-354-5892
July 17, 2009 - July 19, 2009
ON THE WEB: http://www.kierlandresort.com/
PRICE: $399.50 for two adults and two children for a two-night stay
The Harry Potter "Stay for a Spell" event features a two-night stay plus dinner in the "Great Hall," including the sorting hat procession, Hogwarts classes, a "Tri-wizard" tournament and a graduation ceremony. Transportation on the "Hogwarts Express" and admission to the viewing of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" are also included. Cold Stone Creamery at Kierland Commons also offers Harry Potter-themed treats. Check-in Friday by 6 p.m. Call for reservations.
Friday, July 17th: "Junior Wizard and Witches Induction"
• Special check-in for wizards and family members
• "Class" schedule and supplies
• Dinner in Kierland Great Hall with special themed menu and character appearances
• Screening of the new movie at Harkins 101 theater
• “Kierland Express” shuttle for transportation to and from the theater
Saturday, July 18th: Classes & Tournament
• Westin Kierland FUN-Wizard Tournament
• Two free races at Race Zone (per reservation)
• Pre-graduation pool party
• Menu specials available at Resort restaurants (additional cost)
• Themed poolside movies• Evening Arizona S’mores
Sunday, July 19th: Graduation Day!
• Graduation Ceremony
• Special themed menus will be available at the Resort’s dining outlets