Thursday, July 16, 2009

Julie & Julia Party








My girlfriend & I are SO excited to see Julie & Julia! She is an amazing cook & we share a great appreciation for good food. We thought, why not host Julie & Julia party on the opening night of the movie? She would pick a few of Julia's recipes and have a "cooking lesson" with all the guests. And of course, we would enjoy the feast of our culinary skills before the movie. I thought it would be fun to have the cutest apron contest & the winner would receive a Julia Child's cookbook. I also plan on testing out friends knowledge with Foodie trivia game! Bon Appetit!
(photos from Anthropologie & Sur la Table)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

What a great idea! I am looking forward to seeing this movie!

Anonymous said...

I'm planning a Girl's Night Out complete with dinner at a local, but very authentic, French restaurant followed by the movie. I'm having a great time putting together Julie/Julia treat bags. So far I have 31 gals joining in on the fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm having a luncheon at my home this Friday - of course I'll be making Julia's recipes - and then we're going to see the movie - can't wait!