Monday, August 31, 2009

The Perfect Tailgate

ASU football season is starting Saturday! My boys love football season almost as much as they love the food & fun that goes along with it. Tailgating parties are a fun way to bring everyone together before the game. I think the secret to a successful tailgate is to prepare everything ahead of time so you can enjoy the pregame festivities. Southern Living magazine has great football recipes that you can enjoy at your next tailgate or home football party. lemon spinach artichoke dip
love the take out boxes for easy clean up

after burners (hubby's favorite)


beer cheese spread


Sun Devil Eggs (our mascot is Sparky, the Sun Devil)

Steak sandwiches

Turkey kabobs


Beer 'Garitas & Tequila mojitos

football cookies from glorious treats

Happy Tailgating! GO DEVILS!

7 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I love this AND it is the colors of my Alma Mater, ECU!!!

Shelley said...

Love all the recipes. I'll have to try some of these!
Shelley@divinepartyconcepts.com

Brenda said...

Fun ideas!

Unknown said...

Wholly Moley! What an incredible tailgate table! The pictures are fab! And your blog is very very beautiful...of course it would be as you are an interior designer! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for commiserating about my blackberry. We are still making funeral arrangements (LOL)

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Super cute! Go Devils!

Morgan said...

I love this idea! I'll definitely be trying that lemon artichoke dip too! Great party idea :).

Morgan
pepperdesignblog.com

Julie Link said...

Wow...I want to go to THAT tailgate!