Monday, October 5, 2009

Wedding Shower Blues

No, not those type of blues-the something borrowed, something "blue" type. Jaimee Rose, style writer for the Arizona Republic created an amazing wedding shower around the brides blue Louboutin shoes which was THE perfect centerpiece of the shower. love Jaimee's presentation, especially her mini milkshakes with blue straws

the guests made these peacock hair clips & took them home as a favor


yummy popcorn cones

love the tiffany boxes for cupcake display

the event was held at Domestic Bliss in Mesa which had their own photography studio

which made for great photos of all the guests

Stop by Jaimee's blog to check out the rest of the photos! And if you haven't, you must visit
Domestic Bliss in Mesa & their Blissful Living Studio which has the most amazing classes! Thanks Jaimee for sharing all your great ideas!

8 comments:

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

What a fun party and I LOVE the blue!

Amanda said...

Visiting from Sitsta's! Love the blog! So creative and fun to read. I'm motivated to up my game on wedding showers in the future! :)

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

oh...I LOVE this..how beautiful!! Makes me want to have a party and make some tiffany blue cookies!!! LOL

Shelley said...

I not normally a blue person but I LOVE this!
Shelley@Divinepartyconcepts.com

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! How much fun is that. I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm off to take a look around yours. ~Lanie

CAKE Creative Co. said...

wow, what a unique party idea. swooning over the shoes of course. thanks for sending me the bowling cookies link- super cute! might do something like that for the party.

Cara said...

what a great idea...showers have certainly come a long way in the 18 years since mine...love your design stuff. I am in interior design nut so we will be following! Can you follow us?
~cara
at MOMentum of Motherhood

amy * stem * said...

Drool.