Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweet Bunco Love

In our neighborhood, a few of the girls get together once a month to hang out, have a few cocktails, & play Bunco. Thursday night was my turn to host & we had a Pajama Party at my house! We ordered pizza, wore our cutest pj's, & had a great time! Of course, you can't have a PJ party without sweet treats...


like kettle corn, m & m's, & red licorice


red & pink starburst


& heart dice favor boxes (it is Bunco after all)


the whole sweet spread


we needed something to wash it all down




like these yummy pomegranate margaritas


figured we needed something healthy, so I made chocolate covered strawberries (hey, it's a fruit, it counts right?)


with the left over chocolate, I made yummy pretzels


& these fortune cookies (inside each cookie I placed a number in which the girls had to open to determine their order in the gift exchange)


we also had a "prize" for the cutest jammies



prize was the movie, "13 Going on 30"


& here was my gift for the beauty product exchange

18 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

So cute and fun!!

Unknown said...

really adorable...
..the dice boxes are genius!

J+S said...

I love it! Great job. Can you teach me how to make little tags? That's the one trait I feel I'm missing in the party planning department. Love the milkshake shots - soup shots, eggnog shots, milkshake shots...I've sure put my shot glasses to good use!

~Jenifer

A Blissful Nest said...

Super cute! Love it all!

Unknown said...

Just love it! Such a great job and fun and yummy and comfy and...ok I will stop now! Great job!

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

Just adorable Susan and what great fun!!

Unknown said...

Jenifer,
I got all the tags & labels from The TomKat Studio-Kim has the cutest printable designs!

Shelley said...

You did a great job with everything! What a fun bunco night!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

i love planning parties and that has got to be the cutest grown up party ive ever seen!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Very Cute party. I love it!

J+S said...

Thanks so much for the tip!

~Jenifer

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I love it! Great job!

cookies and cups said...

what a fun party! very cute details :)

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

WOW! What an amazing Bunco night! Can I be one of your subs?

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Everything looks fabulous, Susan! My printables worked out perfectly! Fabulous job!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Love the dice boxes!

CAKE Creative Co. said...

fun- such a cute party! i recognize those loveable tomkat designs. :)

Melissa said...

Fun! You are so amazing.