Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet Olympic Love

BOTH my boys have a serious crush on U.S. skier Lindsey Vonn & have been really into watching the Winter Olympics. I thought it would be fun to make some Olympic inspired treats this weekend...


like these yummies from Coco Cupcakes


with the bronze medal going to Cakespy for these



the silver medal to The Decorated Cookie

& the gold medal to Sweetopia for their adorable Olympic mascot cookies


don't forget this medal winner from The Kitchen


& this Olympic dessert pizza from Taste of Home


Who are you watching in the Olympics?

(Vonn photo via NY Daily News)

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I am not watching them for some reason this year. I always plant a flower bed in the olympic rings in honor of the olympics. My husband and I married in an olympic year so that is probably why