Thursday, April 8, 2010

How to Throw a Pirate Party

Stephanie Lynn from Under The Table & Dreaming had the best pirate birthday for her son. I loved the way she designed the invitation...


the banner around the back deck was the perfect touch


pirate pinata with word swords


love the pirate flag topper


& cute swashbuckler cupcakes


You can see all of her great party details here. While you're there, check out the Celebration Inspiration Party she is hosting this week for more great party ideas!

4 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Thanks so much for featuring our pirate party. I have so much fun planning our little guys celebrations. {sometimes I get a little carried away with the themes but everyone seems to enjoy it} I greatly apprecite the link! Hope you are haveing a great week! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS!

Mrs. Pink said...

Having a son I am always looking for great themes. Thanks for sharing.

Shera said...

Love this party! Amazing invitation! I enjoyed looking at her blog. I'm jealous over her craft workshop!