Thursday, May 6, 2010

Breyer's Ice Cream Party Invites

To celebrate the end of the school year, we are having an ice cream party! I found these adorable ice cream bar invites and re-created my version pictured below. Our boys handed out our ice cream invites to our friends in the neighborhood.


But wait...I didn't tell you the COOLEST part! Breyers is providing all the ice cream for this party!


I signed up to be a party host on house party (a big thanks Brandy for posting the feature on this site) & I won one of the Breyer's Summer to Remember parties!


Summer & ice cream? Does it get any better?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

how adorable! And free ice cream!?! congrats! It sounds like a blast!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

MatildaS said...

They look great. I also got chosen for a Breyer's party and I may borrow your idea of those ice cream invites. Too cute! thanks for posting

Unknown said...

That is awesome and those invites are so cute! Bryers will be very impressed! Maybe they will make you their spokesperson!
I have yet to get a house party
:(.....maybe soon! I did get to host the picnik party though...now I am hooked!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is a great idea for a end of the school year party. The invites are so adorable!

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

This is just toooo cute!! I love it~~ If you need ice creem cookies..let me know!! Happy Mother's Day! Laurie

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

So adorable! The ice cream party theme is so cute! I can't wait to see what else you have planned. Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase! I greatly appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week! ~Stephanie Lynn

Jaime said...

These are so adorable. It makes me want to throw a ice cream party just so i can make these darling invites!!