Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ice Cream Party Favors

Found these cute ice cream erasers at Michaels for party favors for our ice cream party next week...


& this sorbet lip gloss


& sundae lip gloss


cupcake lip gloss (not for the party but I couldn't resist posting)


donut gloss (too cute)


I am, however, having a hard time finding something for the guys. Does anyone have any fun favor ideas for the boys? I do have ice cream scoops for the adult favors but nothing yet for the guys.

(Lip gloss from Amazon.com)

4 comments:

Dana V said...

I have those erasers! but the cake ones. And the lip gloss too.

Favors for the guys - how about some fun guy themed sprinkles to take home. My son likes to pick out special sprinkles each time he has icecream - for boys there are racecars, football, fish, dinosaurs, etc. Or how about the freeze dried icecream?

amy & lisa said...

Oh I love ice cream. Great party theme too. :)

Amber said...

We're having an ice cream-themed 2nd birthday party for my daughter this weekend. I was just about the head to Michaels to see what they had. Might have to pick up some of this for the older kids!

denise @ little ant design said...

Do you have a Big Lots near you? They have bubbles in ice cream cone containers and they are adorable. They would be perfect for your ice cream party.

I bought a bunch and emptied the bubbles out and filled them with weights to use as food card holders for my daughters sweet 16 candy and sweets buffet table.