Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ice Cream Party

Everyone had a "sweet" time at the ice cream party! We had yummy ice cream bars, sandwiches, and sundae bar complete with all the toppings! It all started with these delicious ice cream sandwiches from Breyers...


for the sundaes, you have to start with the cherries


mini m&m's


strawberry whoppers


don't forget the chocolate chips & marshmallows


& all the other yummies


especially the gummy worms & bears


& candy dipped cones to hold all the creamy goodness


mini ice cream garland made with wrapping paper and stickers


sweet marshmallow twists


candy covered rice krispie pops


yum-my table centerpiece



It was such a fun & easy party to put together! The kids had a great time making sundaes with all their favorite toppings!

9 comments:

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

The party turned out so cute! I've enjoyed all of your pre party posts too. =)

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Lots of cute details. I'm sure everyone loved it!

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

Oh my ... how sweet Susan!! What a fun party to plan!!

Setting the Mood said...

Sooo sweet! I love the colors!! Great job!

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmm! i want an ice cream sanwhich NOW!

Shelley said...

Looks great and I just love the cone bling!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts

Unknown said...

What a great party! I so want to host one of those house party events! I love all of your posts about the party and love the bling cones! Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

Very creative and cute idea!

Erica said...

Where did you get the bowls with all the toppings? I'm planning an ice cream party for my daughter's birthday next month and I just love those bowls!