Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mamas & Margaritas

Invite a few of your girlfriends over for margaritas for Cinco de Mayo or for any day (you don't need a holiday for a reason to drink margaritas!) Our weather is still beautiful in Arizona, so I set up a simple bar of pomegranate margaritas & tequila by the fountain in our back yard.


I placed out a few luminarias & cut bougainvillea for a touch of color


& of course the star of the evening, delicious pomegranate margaritas


Simple, easy, & delicious! What are your plans for Cinco de Mayo?

6 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

This definately puts me in the mood for a margarita!

Jen said...

The table looks lovely - a pop of color with the flowers. I love it! The margaritas sound delicious!

Shelley said...

Looks great and I wish I lived closer to come have one of those margaritas :)

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts
http://divinepartyconcepts.com/

Unknown said...

on my way over!!!

Dana V said...

Yum! Can I come over and have a margaritas?

lovetheday said...

Darling! I love those tins? Did you make those?