Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hogwarts Sweet 16

One of my sweetest friends is throwing a Harry Potter themed party for her daughters 16th birthday.  She is an amazing cook & is planning the most incredible feast for the evening. I am helping with a few details & found this great Harry Potter party from Kate Noelle & "borrowed" (she was very gracious & sweet) her Hogwarts acceptance letter for all the Hogwarts students



The sorting hat will assign the guests (who were assigned to dress as characters) into their perspective houses they will receive these cards
(I burned the edges of the cards & tea stained to give them an aged appearance)


The birthday girl has also requested a Honeydukes candy stand  for her fellow wizards in training.  I have been looking for an old train cart to serve it on but haven't had much luck.  I found these pops yesterday on Halloween clearance-aren't they perfect?


I am thinking of calling them Parseltongue Pops-what do you think?

5 comments:

Brianna B said...

Eeek I'm in love with her whole party! So much fun. I just posted my own inspiration board for my own Harry Potter Movie Release party, I'm so excited. PS Great lollipop find!

Melissa said...

super cute--do you love your job or what? xo

Unknown said...

fantastic! Love her party and your items came out fantastic too!

hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!/Party Frosting!
party inspiration

Patty said...

Oooh I love the letters! The kid will be thrilled!!for a great and easy Harry Potter themed candybar inspiration head over to loralee.com, she threw a fantastic little HP shinding

Patty said...

Ah wrong adress loraleelewis.com it is...sorry!