Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sweet 16 Hogwarts Style

    A few days ago, I started putting together a Honeydukes inspired candy bar for Gabby's Sweet 16  party. She LOVES the world of Harry Potter & invited 12 of her closest friends for a birthday feast, Hogwarts style.  I found alot of  sweet inspiration/ideas from the amazing HWTM Harry Potter party ideas &  Loralee Lewis' recent Harry Potter party.  I filled leaky cauldrons with Honeyduke's treat mix


            one for each Hogwarts student


          made yummy magic licorice wands


          gummies in liquid candy became magical ingredients for potions class

                            
    Parseltongue Pops were a favorite amongst the Hogwart students

                                            
            Quidditch brooms filled with Hufflepuff Popcorn (carmel corn) & glass
           containers for the Sorting hats, Bertie Botts Beans, & Droobles Best Blowing Gum

  
      all the W.I.T.'s loved their own little taste of Honeydukes, especially
 the birthday girl!


Happy Sweet 16!

3 comments:

Brianna B said...

Great stuff! Loved how the potions bottles turned out. I'm getting excited seeing all the Harry Potter parties coming together before the premier. Can't wait until mine next sunday!

Unknown said...

Very nice job! I am catching up on my blog reading! I have missed so many cute things!

testing 1 said...

Way to go! I'm working on a HP post and of course I have to share!