Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Bunco

 I am apologizing in advance for the quality and lack of of photos.  I am terrible about taking photos during parties & COMPLETELY FORGOT to take photos of the food & dessert tables! BUT I wanted to share a few photos of the pics I did take from our fun Bunco night last week.....



don't you just love red tulips? 


I even Valentined up the Bunco bell with a few a little hearts


& made a few treats for the Bunco girls (literally, this is the only photo I have from the dessert bar)


how cute are these dice cake pops from Heavenly Cake Pops?  I won them in a Christmas givewaway from Maddycakes Muse!


My sweetheart bar with our delicious LOVE POTION #9


valentine buckets of more fun drinks


I set up a small photo booth for the girls with a few props


 MUAH MUAH!!!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Turned out great! Looks like a good time!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Looks like you always have so much fun at those parties!

amy & lisa said...

Looks fun!! :) I know what you mean about forgetting to take pictures. I usually make sure my daughter has her camera, cause even if I did take a picture...it wouldn't be good..ha ha.

Shelley said...

Looks like a great bunco night!
Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts

Anonymous said...

Really cute, I had a vday party with my girlfriends too!

Melissa said...

How fun and so cute--you amaze me!