Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shamrock Marshmallow Pops

For St. Patrick's Day, I wanted to make a special treat for family & friends.  All the kids love the candy covered marshmallow pops & I thought Shamrock Pops would be perfect!

I took heart shaped marshmallows

dipped them in green candy melts & sprinkles

let the candy harden.  remove toothpicks, dip bottoms of the hearts in candy melts again & gently press together to form the clover ( I dipped the 2 bottom hearts first, then the top & added a few more sprinkles in the center where candy was wet )

once completely cool, gently push in pop stick

wrap pops in clear cellophane, ribbon & add a cute St. Patrick's tag from TomKat Studio

they are so fun, easy to make & I can't wait to hand them out to the kids!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Tip Junkie handmade projectsCraft Link partiesShow and Tell Green

Post a Comment