Thursday, May 19, 2011

Girls Only Weekend II

Guess what will be here soon?  That's right, girls weekend!  Remember our 40th birthday celebration from last year?  Sixteen of my sweet girlfriends turned the BIG 40 & we had an incredible resort getaway weekend!  And our flippin' 40 flip flop favors (say that 5 times fast)?  We had such a great time last year, we decided to do it again this year & make it an annual event!  I started working on a logo for the weekend & my first attempt is posted below.  I will be working on several ideas & would love your help in deciding which is the best.  I would love any cute ideas for favors...I am thinking custom tote bags & tees unless you all can help me with something better.

3 comments:

testing 1 said...

What fun! What would be awesome (if you have wino friends like me) to have your logo etched on wine glasses (at least the words), so the fun could continue all year! Something like this... http://thetipsygrape.com/product-etched-wine-glasses-make-your-own-wine-glass.html

Melissa said...

love it!

Goosie Girl said...

I like this logo...how fun!