Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coach & team gifts

 If any of you have kids in sports, you are all too familiar with team parties at the end of the season.  My youngest is in sports year round & we have several parties a year. At the party, I like to give Evan's team mates a little something to say thanks for a great season.  This year, I stole borrowed this idea from the girls at eighteen25 who made cute Skor'd cards for Coach gifts.  My version is below:
    

Our card said "I Skor'd BIG getting you for a team mate!  Thanks for a great season!"
:

I also like to do something for the coach as well.  I had all the boys/parents sign a card


& collected for a team gift to say thank you for all of his hard work that season! I bought gift certificates for dinner & a movie


& wrapped everything up basketball style!


The end to another great season & the next has already begun....

9 comments:

Maddycakes Muse said...

How do you do it all and so perfectly!! You are a great mom. I hope to emulate you when Madison starts soccer this fall!

Lesa Ward said...

Any chance you would be willing to share your tag? Thank you!!
lesaward1@hotmail.com

kate said...

I'd love it if you were willing to share your tag, too! hamakuamommacupcakes@aol.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Would LOVE if you could share the tag design too! I am using eighteen225.blogspot.com's coach tag for the gifts, so this would be great for the teammates. How did you change the text but keep the design the same?
Thank you!! mpob54@aol.com
~Meghan

Keeping My Cents said...

Love the coach bag. So creative! Do you mind telling me what font you used for the Skored Big tag. I would like to do one for my daughter's p.e. teacher.

Thanks,
Lisa

Keeping My Cents said...

Oops forgot my email.

mspaytonjones@yahoo.com

jeffnjess said...

Love your teammate tag! Would you be willing to share? Thanks, jlrdpatterson@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

I love your Skors bar ideas for teammates, my son's hockey season is coming to an end and I was wondering if you would share your tags with me?!


Adélaïde,
Nate.ade@me.com

Keeping My Cents said...

Loved your idea so much I stole it and adapted it for teacher apprecation week for our PE teacher. I made a tag to share too if anyone is interested.

http://keepingmycents.blogspot.com/2014/05/teacher-appreciation-gift-idea-for-pe.html

Thanks,
Lisa

Keepingmycents.blogspot.com