Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coach & team gifts

 If any of you have kids in sports, you are all too familiar with team parties at the end of the season.  My youngest is in sports year round & we have several parties a year. At the party, I like to give Evan's team mates a little something to say thanks for a great season.  This year, I stole borrowed this idea from the girls at eighteen25 who made cute Skor'd cards for Coach gifts.  My version is below:
    

Our card said "I Skor'd BIG getting you for a team mate!  Thanks for a great season!"
:

I also like to do something for the coach as well.  I had all the boys/parents sign a card


& collected for a team gift to say thank you for all of his hard work that season! I bought gift certificates for dinner & a movie


& wrapped everything up basketball style!


The end to another great season & the next has already begun....
Post a Comment