Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Girls Only Weekend Bags

My laptop is finally home & all better!  I started working on a few things for our Girls Only Weekend at the end of July & picked up these fun tote bags at Ann Taylor Loft!  Perfect for the spa or pool side for the girls!  Now here is where I need your help!  Should I  add "girls weekend twenty eleven" to the bags in between the sequin stripes OR  monogram each girls initals OR leave them alone? 



Seriously, could use your help & would love to hear what you think-which option do you like?

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

I like the initial idea, maybe with the numbers 2011 underneath???, and the bag on the left is my favorite

Maddycakes Muse said...

I think that you should say the Girls Weekend 2011! I love those bags....where they expensive? You got me wanting to put together a girls weekend also. I know I need one!

Unknown said...

Michelle-They weren't expensive-they were marked down to 5.99 each & then they were an additional 40% off this past weekend (which was a good thing because I had to buy 14)!

Jazz K said...

I really like Maddycakes' idea -- Girls Weekend! If you don't put the year on, they could easily use them for years. Those bags are adorable!

Kaitlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaitlyn said...

How funny! I was just at Ann Taylor the other day and saw these bags! I think having their initials on it would be amazing...truly a gift to treasure for years to come. :)