Thursday, July 28, 2011

Girls Weekend Survival Totes

I am officially a bag lady this week!  I have been stocking our girls weekend survival totes with all of our necessary supplies:  water, magazines, sunscreen, body shimmer, gum, recovery rockstar, lip gloss, advil & glitter nail polish. 



I still have one last surprise for the girls I am picking up today & we will be ready to go!


I had grand ideas for name tags but resorted to glitter tags with stickers, SIGH.  If only I had more hours in the day...

6 comments:

Maddycakes Muse said...

I really like it! It's funny I think that way after every party~I have so many ideas but never enough hours in the day to get them all done. However even without all my grand ideas happening~ everyone thinks everything is great.
Have fun!

Kathleen said...

Have a great time, sweetie. You deserve a little fun time with the girls.

Home Confetti said...

Did you add those shimmery stripes to the bags or did you buy them that way?? If you did do it, would love to know how!!

Melissa said...

you continue to amaze me! i love it!

Amy Waller said...

Hi! I just found this post via Pinterest! I am in love with these bags and would LOVE to know where you got them! Thanks so much!!

Adele said...


482 year old secret to surviving SHTF

What if I told you that NASA rediscovered a superfood that's been lost to history for the past 482 years?

It's packed with more nutrients than any other food out there and last even longer than pemmican.

In fact, it's so easy to store and cheap to make, you might never need another emergency food.

==> Click here to see how you can make your own