Friday, July 15, 2011

Owl Post Delivery

My boys received a package from Hogwarts this morning



delivered by Owl Post


inside was an official Hogwarts letter inviting them to Harry Potter weekend at The Westin Kierland.  They were SO surprised & excited! The weekend is filled with HP events & activities for the kids & a private screening of  the movie!  My boys are thrilled about the family Quidditch tournament, the feast at the Leaky Cauldron (complete with Honeydukes S'mores of course) & Snape's Potion Class!


Inside the package from Hogwarts were HP tees & sweets for the weekend.


I will share all the details with you next week & hope your weekend is just as magical!



10 comments:

Lisa @ Henderson Rubin Creative Design Studio said...

OMG, how creative! I can wait to see the rest! Looks like the boys are going to have a great time.
Lisa~HR Creative Design

J+S said...

How fun! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Elizabeth said...

What an amazing idea! Too clever! I can't wait to read more...

Modern Frills said...

So fun!!!

Melissa said...

are you the coolest mom ever, or what?

Debbie H. said...

I love it!! Can you make another muggle shirt? My son would be thrilled!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Totally cool! I can't wait to see pics!!!!

Maddycakes Muse said...

You are just the best mom ever! How cool!

Unknown said...

Debbie-I bought the Muggle shirt at Hot Topic. :)

Carolyn said...

Wow - I bet they were so thrilled! What a great concept and project. If you have a moment, I would love for you to share this project on my Inspiration Board.
http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/2011/07/inspiration-board-link-party_19.html
Thanks for the inspiration.
carolyn | homework