Thursday, August 18, 2011

Easy Dessert Idea

One of my favorite last minute desserts ideas are mini ice cream cones.  I keep a few packages in the freezer for those impromptu get togethers!  They are easy, yummy & oh so adorable!



I set up shot glasses filled with candy or mini marshmallows, set them on plates & put them to the side.  When it is time to serve dessert, I place a cone in each glass & we are good to go.
 

I buy my minis at Trader Joe's.  You get 8 mini cones, in chocolate or vanilla ice cream for $2.99.  What a deal! Depending on the crowd, I usually plan on 2-3 cones per person.


What is your favorite go to, quick dessert?

2 comments:

Marianne said...

The mini cones are a great idea! I'm a new blogger (http://www.hillandbend.blogspot.com) and have a question for you about posting photos from other people's blogs. Do you have to ask permission or is it OK to use them if you cite the blog they came from?
Thanks for your help!

Unknown said...

Marianne-I would always ask permission & link back to site giving photo credit.