Monday, August 15, 2011

SEVEN


I have been committed to increasing my networking opportunities these past few months & have met some incredible & inspirational women in the process.  Last week I met with the ladies of Seven, a Women's Business Networking Organization though out the Phoenix area.  I brought these chocolate covered marshmallows to their potluck meeting, spelling out their SEVEN  logo &



a few 7 numerals for fun.  The great part is that everyone loved them & I received lots of complements.  However, everyone thought my business was making sweets not interior design.


So ladies, any suggestions?  How do I tie in my love for sweets with my design business? 

2 comments:

Dana V said...

I've made sweets for people to take to networking meetings and trade shows. There's 4 different things that I usually do
1) something to do with their business so for a money management seminar we put $ signs on chocolate dipped oreos. Some maybe something to do with decor - vase, chair, etc
2) colors to match your logo
3) your logo
4) holiday theme
And then we also tie a business card a gift message with the business name to the treat

Unknown said...

thanks Dana! I loved all your ideas & need to work on my branding!