Monday, March 12, 2012

Lucky Limeade Pops

For St. Patty's Day, I wanted to create an adult version of those yummy frozen pops we all loved as children. I knew I wanted to use Adult Limeade as the base because ONE: it's super delicious and TWO: it's green! Adult Limeade is made with 100% agave reposado tequila, sweet agave nectar and all natural tart lime flavor ( basically, one of the best margaritas you ever had)!


To make my Lucky Limeade Pops, I simply mixed equal portions of Adult Limeade and Minute Maid Limeade. I poured them into plastic bags & placed them upright in a container & froze them overnight.


I also made Midori Limeade pops which are the darker green pops pictured. I followed the same recipe but added a shot of Midori. To serve, you can simply eat them as you would a regular ice pop or insert a straw to sip on the icy goodness. To make it even cuter, add these free St. Patty's Day printables from Tom Kat Studio.


My next Limeade flavors I want to try are Pomegranate Limeade & Cherry Limeade! I will let you know how they turn out!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I would like to sample them all, just to make sure they're OK, you understand! They look delish.

Unknown said...

O.M.G love love love!

Tabitha said...

Was doing a search for local interior designers. Your blog is adorable! I want to see more of your design work! :) I need some help with my new home in south Chandler, mostly space planning and ideas for a few new pieces--and accessorizing with what I already have! Anyway, I do some networking around the east valley and even have a FanTABulous Women of the East Valley group on Meetup--I bet the ladies would love you! Maybe our paths will cross someday! Glad to have found you!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tabitha for the sweet comments! I sent you an email today! :)