Thursday, April 5, 2012

Egged on

For the past several years, we have "EGGED" our friends & neighbors. For those of you who don't know, you hide candy filled eggs outside their home, ring the doorbell & they are suprised with a fun Easter treat. Every year I like to make a little something homemade for the baskets & this year I dipped Peeps in candy melts for our baskets.
I also packed up the baskets with other sweet Easter treats for our friends & added this "You've Been Egged" printable from Anders Ruff.
The highlight of the egging were the glow in the dark eggs! The kids all loved them!
What are your favorite Easter traditions?

2 comments:

Maddycakes Muse said...

The only thing I do so far is we leave Madison's Easter basket outside the front door on Saturday night~because she doesn't want the Easter bunny to come in the house. Easter morning we go outside to get it. I need to try a couple of new things this year too!

Heather - Chickabug said...

The glow-in-the-dark Easter eggs are awesome!! I'm filing that idea away for next year : )