Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pretzel Hugs & Kisses

You know I love chocolate covered pretzels. It's the perfect combination of salty & sweet! Now I knew I wanted to make some for my sweeties for V day but I didn't want to do the same old ones I always do. Then I remembered they have circle covered pretzels & we all know they have pretzel sticks-okay you know where I'm going...hugs & kisses pretzels.

The X's were super simple to make:

1. Take two pretzels, break one in half.
2. Dip whole pretzel stick.
3. Dip each half pretzel stick & attach to form X.
4. Cover with sprinkles.

Enjoy! Sweet & salty hugs & kisses to you all!



(Linked to Skip to my Lou, Showcase Sunday, A to Zebra, Show & Tell, Whipperberry, Somewhat Simple & Lil' Luna)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Found you on Lil' Luna's link party and I'd love for you to come link this up at my Tuesday Time Out that is still open! I love it and will be making them for the hubs on Feb. 14th!!

Reasons To Skip The Housework

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

These are just the cutest things! And so easy to make too! Just pinned these!

Unknown said...

Thanks Melanie & Vicky-you are both so sweet!

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I hope you stop by to link Susan- http://atozebracelebrations.com/2013/01/link-party-4.html
Nancy :)