Monday, July 6, 2009

Backyard Pizza Bash











After seeing this backyard party feature from Better Homes & Gardens, it reminded me of our friends Tina & Larry who host the most amazing pizza parties! They have a wood fired pizza oven in their backyard and will make at least a dozen speciality pizzas. Everything is home made & fresh & super DELICIOUS! I love how BHG used the garlic heads for votives and all the fresh veggies as part of their table scape! Perfect setting for a perfect evening with friends!

6 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

A pizza party sounds fantastic! I may have to steal that idea... :)

Unknown said...

Love the new look of your page!!

amy & lisa said...

I love this!

Ingrid said...

Really cute! Love the garlic tealights!!

denise @ little ant design said...

Loving this party - now I want to plan a pizza party of my own. The garlic tea lights are perfect - i bet they smell delicious.

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

The garlic tea lights are precious! Thanks for sending me the link. And I love this party idea. I keep seeing so many backyard party ideas I want to have, but too bad it's over 100 degrees in Houston this summer!