Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Desserts To Go

I like sending my guests home with a little something sweet. Recently, Garnish posted an ice cream exchange party which would be perfect for a take home treat. I love the idea of letting guests create their own flavors by adding their own mix-ins & taking home a pint of their original flavor!
Or how about these yummy cupcake jars from cakespy blog? Cupcakes & frosting all in an easy take home jar for a late night treat. And these cute cookie jars from Bakerella. Of course, you can change the M & M color & label to fit your event.


love these for party favors

5 comments:

amy & lisa said...

Super great ideas! Always love favors. :) And Garnish...what a sweet store!

Have a great day! :)

Papermoonies said...

Ok I love your blog so cute and yum hello!!
Stopping by from sits
Cheers
come and visit I shall visit you!
Brittany
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Love these sweet ideas!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I could just eat those up! They are so sweet looking:) I love to send guests home w/takeout. But mine ususally goes in a doggie bag...I'm going to get more creative!

Melissa said...

I love these. Especially the last one. Hmm, maybe I will become crafty one of these days. You inspire me! xo