Friday, October 2, 2009

Still Working on Decorating

Still have been working a lot this week & the boys are out for fall break tomorrow for 2 1/2 weeks! But I did manage to make our Trick or Treat Sign... & put up my pumpkins above our kitchen cabinets (sorry for the poor photo quality)

added pom poms to my kitchen towels


and finished another gift box for Halloween treats!

Next week, my goal is to finish the mantle, bookshelves, my front entry, outdoor decorations, and kitchen nook! Whew!! Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Very cool I love them all. Did you check out my Halloween Spooktacular? It's got nothing on your crafts though!

said...

Great decor! I like your style. What a fun box! Well done.

p.s. Thanks for stopping by when I was SITS featured blogger the other day!

Missy's said...

I love that sign. How did you make it? Are you going to sell them?

Unknown said...

Missy- I am not selling them but the garland is very easy to make. I cut Halloween cardstock into the shape I wanted, attached Martha Stewart's trick or treat letters from Michaels to the cardstock, hot glued some Halloween trim along the bottom, and glued it to black ribbon.