Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Eddie Ross Style

When I grow up, I want to be Eddie Ross & create this candy buffett for my Halloween guests...


& artfully arrange lollipops in urns


have an amazing collection of vintage serving pieces


& master the stacking & different levels of heights for Halloween treats


& create these glittered spiderweb chargers



Be sure to check out Eddie's blog for all of his amazing ideas! And don't miss Eddie's HGTV Halloween Block Party, on October 18th!

8 comments:

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

ohhhh...I LOVE this candy buffett..just beautiful!!! I agree, I need to have a party and create this!!

Melissa said...

that's funny, because when i grow up, i want to be crafty like you!

Shelley said...

The colors are great and I love the lollipops!
Shelley@Divinepartyconcepts

MaRiN said...

Love the lollipops in the urn! This would be so cute for a Halloween party! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Lisa Anne said...

It's so purty. You should totally create, it appears to be pretty simple. lol

CAKE Creative Co. said...

you have all the goods for halloween on your blog- i wish i had time to throw a party!

testing 1 said...

Between this and Amy Atlas candy buffets, I'm on a sugar high, thanks for sharing, can't wait to go see what else is Eddie Ross Style!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the post!!! Glad you enjoyed it!

Would also LOVE your support on the ELLE DECOR window I did for the Big Window Challenge this year with Apartment Therapy. Check it out at - http://www.bigwindowchallenge com. As we all know, AT doesn’t make it easy, but you can vote TWICE a day, once online and the other by texting “1” to 89800.

Your support means the world to me!!

Xo
Eddie