Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party Treats

Every October, the Vallones throw the most amazing Halloween party! They go all out with the decorations & games for the kids. This year,they asked me to bring a dessert. Saturday, I made these Candy Corn Marshmallows, which were inspired by Simply Creative Insanity. They were a huge hit & super simple to make. I also made yummy cupcakes which were decorated with cupcake picks from Martha Stewart.






What yummy treats are you making this Halloween?

4 comments:

LisaLisa said...

Dropping in from SITS!! Love your blog and all the good treats. lol Not sure what I'm making but I know my daughter just can't wait for that day to come.

Blessings to you this day and have a great Halloween Week!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

The candy corn marshmallows are adorable! That would be a fun treat to make with my oldest. We made some iced pumpkin shaped cookies last week that were a hit. :)

Unknown said...

Hey...thanks for the shout out! I love the way you displayed your marshmallow too!

CWBD Parties said...

I love that idea - very cute!