Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Peppermint Christmas

I have a confession to make, I am seriously addicted to peppermint bark (okay, let's be honest, pretty much anything with peppermint & chocolate). I am relatively certain that I have eaten my weight this season in peppermint goodness (I am considering investing in a pair of elastic waistband jeans to get me through the season if that tells you anything). Officially, we have declared peppermint bark a condiment in our house and sprinkle it on ice cream, cookies, brownies, milkshakes, & cupcakes. So today, for my love of peppermint deliciousness (is that even a word?), I am sharing some yummy ideas with you for the holidays.

Photos via My Baking Addiction, Sunset, Bon Appetit, Eddie Ross,, Crate & Barrel, Martha Stewart, Clever Parties, Arizona Republic, Martha Stewart, &
Post a Comment