Monday, January 18, 2010

Robot Party Time

Okay, here is the bad news: I literally only had a few minutes to set up for the party. Unfortunately, there was a party before us & after their clean up, it didn't allow ANY time for set up before Evan's friends arrived. I also didn't have much of an opportunity to take many pictures (the few photos I do have are not great) AND I completely forgot to take photos of the favor table & the Robot fuel drink station.

HOWEVER, that being said, the GOOD NEWS! Evan had a great time celebrating with his friends & loved his laser tag birthday party (and that is what is MOST important!)



robot snack table


table centerpieces (the kids LOVED playing with the robot claws & used them to eat & drink with)


preparing for battle


goofing around


enjoying robots pops on the way home

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Fun and memories are all that count

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

It looks like everyone had a fun time and of course your special touches look great! I'm sure everything looked so good!

Shelley said...

Looks great and looks like everyone had a great time!
Shelley@ Divine Party Concepts

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time! Love all of the little details!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

I hate when you don't have time to take pictures of all of your hard work! :)

I'm glad everyone had a fabulous time!