Monday, September 13, 2010

Masquerade Ball Masks

Two of my oldest, sweetest friends are throwing a Masquerade Ball for their birthdays in a few weeks. I am helping them on a few party details & my project this week is the drink menus for the different bars. They just happen to be twins & their color scheme is black & white. I ran to the craft store & picked up inexpensive craft masks, self adhesive crystals, a few feathers & this is how they turned out-I think they are fun & should dress up our drink menu frames!


I was thinking of dressing up the candy bar with masks too (Don't pay attention to the candy or container, it's what I had at home).



So what do you think? Do we like the masks on the containers for the candy bar too?

6 comments:

Lorie said...

What a brilliant, super cute idea! And so easy to do! I love it! I am going to feature it on my blog on Wednesday!!

star said...

I say put the masks on the candy bar! I've always wanted to have a masquerade party! I am slightly obsessed with masks, so i am loving the theme!

Unknown said...

Yes on the masks! They are so cute!

Unknown said...

that mask looks GREAT! I can't wait to see it all put together.

Amy Ro. said...

i love it! so yes for the masks on the candy bar =) great idea

J+S said...

I love this idea! How much would it cost for me to pay you to make me two? No, seriously...

~Jenifer