Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Masquerade Candy Bar

My girlfriend came over yesterday & we started to lay out the candy bar for the masquerade party next weekend.


I always like to see things ahead of time to make sure they are going to work out & fix any problems (like we need more gumballs & I need a better camera)


we are making the masks pops next week & I am working on the signs this week


thought I would change the background color so you can see it a little better



So what do you think? Do you like the black boa around the bottom of the containers? What else do you think we need for our Masquerade candy bar?

7 comments:

linnette from paperglitter.com said...

That is lovely! I LOVE the shot with aqua background. The layering of the candy looks fab!

Home Confetti said...

Love the way it looks. Only thing I can think of is maybe trim the tops of each container with a small detail--maybe something that looks like sparkly silver jewels or pearls around the rims?? Then you can use that same trim on napkin holders, etc.

http://homeconfetti.blogspot.com

Brittany Schwaigert said...

LOVE the masks around the vases--great touch!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! By the way, a trick if you don't want to buy more gumballs is to put a ball of foil or something in there to take up some space and just hide it in the middle! It helped with our wedding candy buffet.

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Love it! I am so like you...I draw it out and then set the table up to see what needs to change. Inevitably something needs a touch here and there! These look great!

Melissa said...

i love what you do! i think it looks amazing! xo

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I love how it looks! What a fun idea!!