Thursday, September 30, 2010

Masquerade Signs

 I finished the sign for the Masquerade Candy Bar last night


& the drink menus to place on the bar


All I have left to do is make the chocolate mask pops & we should be ready for Saturday!  BTW, did I mention that it is my Dad's 65th birthday & we are throwing him a little Mexican fiesta Friday night?  Just dinner and drinks for 50!  Thankfully, it is at my parent's house & I am just my Mom's assistant.  By Sunday, I should be ready for a little vacay-good thing we start Fall Break on Monday!

3 comments:

Kara Marie said...

What a great idea!!
I received this blog award today and I'm paying it forward to you! I hope you will pay it forward as well :)

http://oneplusoneequalslove.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-first-blog-award.html

Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

Whew...that makes me tired just thinking about your weekend! lol
Love the signs and can't wait to see pictures from the party!
Have a great weekend!

Silver Strands said...

Sounds like a blast!

I love your blog - so full of fun ideas!