Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Cookie Houses

I always like to have a little something for our youngest trick-or-treaters.  My Mom gave me these small boxes of animal crackers & I thought they would be perfect as little Halloween Houses.


 I got out my Halloween scrapbook paper left over from past projects & wrapped the boxes


 glued on a little left over pom pom trim


embellished the house with a few stickers & ribbon


& created a fun treat for the little ones!  


 Now I just have to figure out what we are handing out to the older kids! What treats do you like to hand out for Halloween?


4 comments:

beth said...

This is SUCH a great idea--love them!

Heather L. said...

Susan, this is TOO cute!!! Love this! I appreciate your sweet comment over at my blog. I'm definitely glad I found your blog - can't wait to search through the archives and check everything out!

amber said...

love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean Knee said...

those are just darling