Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Tablescape Remix

 The boys & I started decorating for Halloween yesterday (they LOVE to help)! We didn't get everything done but we did finish our pumpkin display for the sofa table. Every year, I try to move around the decorations so it doesn't look the same...


Recognize any of the decorations from my coffee table scape from last Halloween? 


Do you like to move your holiday decor around or do you like to keep it traditional & recreate the same look year after year?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I make it different every year. I LOVE the white pumpkins with the letters! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Unknown said...

Definately different!

Leslie said...

I LOVE your letter pumpkins! You really put a lot of work in that and it's so different. Good job!

I keep my decor in the same spot, set up the same way every year. How boring!!!

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Oh I would love to spell out "fall" in my house. Neat idea!

Jami said...

I love the white pumpkins with the crisp letters! Very nice.

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

What a cute tablescape! I'm loving the white letter pumpkins!

Cynthia said...

I really love this look!

Cindy

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Love the white pumpkins. What a great idea.

kayellen said...

Love it!
Happy day in the Pumpkin Parade~~

Nice to meet you,

Kay Ellen

J+S said...

I love the white pumpkins. Are they real or fake? What stencils did you use to paint the letters? I wish I could hire you!

~Jenifer