Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mummified Treats


I have been seeing a lot of Mummies around my favorite blogs this Halloween season!  I adore these Mummy wrapped drinks created by Sara & I am thinking about making these mummy wrapped chocolate bars for my trick or treaters again this year.  Inspired by all this mummy cuteness, I wanted to create my own mummy treat!  This morning I stopped by the craft store & picked up these plastic ornaments


filled them with yummy candy corn


 wrapped it in crepe paper, glued googly eyes on a black strip of paper



& VOILA!  A mummy is born! Couldn't be any easier or any cuter.  Maybe I'll make these for my trick or treaters this year.

6 comments:

beth said...

This is so cute and clever--love it!

Mandy England said...

This is such a cute idea! I LOVE it! :]

Karie said...

This is very cleaver. Thanks for sharing a great idea.

Red Couch Recipes said...

I love your mummy treat balls -- what a cute idea for the kids. Joni

Tauni said...

Very cute. My kids would love to unravel these...

Lisa said...

I love this idea! So cute and creative. I can't wait to try them out. I am stopping by from TT&J.

Lisa
www.lisasrecipecards.blogspot.com