Monday, May 9, 2011

Abby's Baby shower

Saturday was the baby shower I co-hosted with my BFF for her sister in-law.  We had the shower at the Estate Club in Gainey Ranch.  I had never been there before which made it a little challenging for set up.  We started with the adorable banner from our shower printables from Parties by Hardie & added paper daisies borrowed from sweet Kim


we were on somewhat of a tight budget but bff wanted a small candy bar for our guests



don't forget about our wrapped chocolate bars, yummy lemon cookies & lemonade (we also had the most delicious lemon cake but I didn't get a picture)


there also happened to be this HUGE cactus in the room that we could not remove so I added a few hot pink tissue balls to try & make it a little cuter


remember those clear glass vases I painted for the floral centerpieces?  I filled the hot pink one with yellow alstroemeria


and the other two were filled with white & pink alstroemeria



our beautiful Mommy to be  (can you see the cute gift banner behind all her presents?)




4 comments:

amber said...

Went off without a hitch! Everything looked wonderful. Once again thank you thank you thank you!

Kathleen said...

A job well done. You're a great BFF. I know you're mine!

J+S said...

Nice job! I love it all.

~Jenifer

Melissa said...

you're so thoughtful! i love all that you do!