Monday, May 9, 2011

Abby's Baby shower

Saturday was the baby shower I co-hosted with my BFF for her sister in-law.  We had the shower at the Estate Club in Gainey Ranch.  I had never been there before which made it a little challenging for set up.  We started with the adorable banner from our shower printables from Parties by Hardie & added paper daisies borrowed from sweet Kim

we were on somewhat of a tight budget but bff wanted a small candy bar for our guests

don't forget about our wrapped chocolate bars, yummy lemon cookies & lemonade (we also had the most delicious lemon cake but I didn't get a picture)

there also happened to be this HUGE cactus in the room that we could not remove so I added a few hot pink tissue balls to try & make it a little cuter

remember those clear glass vases I painted for the floral centerpieces?  I filled the hot pink one with yellow alstroemeria

and the other two were filled with white & pink alstroemeria

our beautiful Mommy to be  (can you see the cute gift banner behind all her presents?)

Post a Comment