Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to make an entrance

For the Halbur's Haunted House, I wanted to dress up the front entry to welcome party guests.  


I placed two back boa feather wreaths on the doors with jumbo spiders.  The birthday girl asked me to add a few spiderwebs & spiders to make it "spooky"


I lined the steps with lanterns & scattered a few pumpkins in for fun


I love the color & pattern of lanterns


How cute are these Haunted House luminaries?


They looked fabulous at night lined around the driveway


Stay tuned...my next post will feature the candy bar!  


4 comments:

Lindsay {Easy Made Invitations} said...

Looks great!! Wonderful job!!
~A DiD friend... Lindsay ~ Easy Made Invitations

J+S said...

Those luminaries are amazing. Did you make them or do you have a source you wouldn't mind sharing? Great job on the party. It looks AMAZING.

Unknown said...

J-The luminaries are from Meri Meri. :)

J+S said...

Aww, thanks for the speedy response. You are always such a sweetheart.

~Jenifer