Monday, November 28, 2011

Ornamental Cocktails

Instead of serving your cocktails in an ordinary glass, why not serve them in Christmas ornaments for a festive touch?


I started with clear, plastic empty ornaments I found at Michaels. I washed the ornaments & filled them with chilled Adult Chocolate Milk (which is a rich, creamy, ADULT version of chocolate milk). You can also make blend ACM with vanilla ice cream for another sweet treat. Cute, easy & a fun way to get your party started!

UndertheTableandDreaming Tip Junkie handmade projects 
Todays Creative Blog

10 comments:

Angela@the crazyness that is me said...

these look awesome! Thanks for sharing

Megan said...

I love it the presentation. I also love ACM. That has to be my recently discovered favorite alcoholic beverage. Unfortunately the Sam's where I originally acquired it no longer carries it. Hoping to find a new retailer soon.

Jenn said...

This is a great idea. I never think to make my drinks look cute!! I want to do this with homemade eggnog - yum! You should come and enter my Vanilla Bean Paste giveaway http://eatcakefordinner.blogspot.com/2011/11/vanilla-bean-paste-giveaway.html

testing 1 said...

Holy smokes! That's EXACTLY what I'm doing for my party this weekend! Scored some on their 50% sale...crazy minds think alike!

Kara @ June & Bear said...

What a fun idea. So festive.

Lindsay {Easy Made Invitations} said...

Beautiful! Love them!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea!

kayla said...

How do you keep the up-right?

J+S said...

OH MY GOSH. I LOVE YOU. This is such an amazing idea! I have got to repost and feature you. Nice work. :)

~Jenifer

Bri said...

This idea is the coolest! Must do for my next Christmas party!