Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Treats

I wanted to share a few sweet little treats we made this weekend. I made these Santa Strawberry Hats I saw here for our friends annual Santa party last night & they were super easy & everyone loved them!


I also made this marshmallow pops with the jumbo marshmallows and candy cane sticks! The kids went crazy for them! I forgot to take pictures of the party trays them but at least I got a couple shots. :)


What sweet treats are you cooking up this holiday

9 comments:

J+S said...

Those strawberry santa hats are the cutest. I made cheesecake stuffed strawberries for an appetizer this weekend, and they were a hit. :)

Judysway said...

Very nice but I can't figure out how you actually accomplished this look! I just got up so maybe I am still half asleep?

Unknown said...

Yes, please tell us what you put on the bottom and the top of the strawberry. Super cute. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Is that regular sugar that's sparkling at the base of the hat? and did you use frosting for the white base and tassel?

Unknown said...

yes I'm curious how the santa hat was made...is that cream on the bottom? with sparkle sugar? or...? and whats the ball ontop of the hat? thanks :)

Unknown said...

it looks like the strawberry was dipped in white chocolate then sprinkled. I'm going to try them tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I dipped the strawberry in white chocolate & sprinkled it white shimmer sugar. I attached a white sixlet with white chocolate for the Pom Pom.

lchall said...

What is a sixlet?

Unknown said...

A sixlet is a piece of candy. They are actually called Sixlets.