Friday, June 28, 2013

Cocktail Flag



I love styling photo shoots for the Adult Beverage Company!  Soooo when Nikki (co-founder of ABC) asked me to create & style a July 4th inspired drink for Adult Limeade I knew exactly what I wanted to do:  Mini frozen AL's in red, white & blue!   How fun is this!  And the presentation will WOW & impress your friends-which is what we all want right ladies?   



They really are simple to make just a little time consuming.  I recommend making all of one flavor at one time, fill the glasses & store in the freezer.  For all the details, visit Nikki's blog here: http://lifeoverice.com/fun-fourth-of-july-adult-limeade-minis/


What are you making for the 4th? 


Linked to : Show & Tell

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really cool!! I love this!

I'm new to your blog..Found you on facebook through the Marshmallow lady haha...I do have a question..I can't find a "home" button nor is your banner up top clickable to return to the main page of the blog..Just curious if I did something wrong, or is there a way to return to the beginning easier..thanks!