Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Shower for Mary

As I am planning Charlie's first birthday party, I suddenly remember his baby shower I co-hosted for his mom, Mary last year. We had the shower luncheon at one of her favorite restaurants, Tommy Bahama. simple zebra card stock for chargers
white & dark chocolate "zebra" pretzels for table favors

we played celebrity baby name and name the baby (winners took home floral centerpieces)


all the girls enjoying lunch



me, mommy to be Mary, and co-hostess, stephanie


each guest took home custom designed stationery from design her gals


the favor tags and shower thank you's were all from dhg

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

What a sophisticated baby shower! I love it!

Ginger said...

What a lovely soiree!

My baby shower was a lot less dignified.It involved beer and nachos..

Happy sharefest.

Nicole-Lynn said...

I love it! I'm hosting a safari themed baby shower for a friend this May and this gives me some inspiration..thanks!