Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cupcakes Squared

I am so LOVIN' these square cupcakes from Cupcakes Squared!! Robin Wisotsky is the creator of the only square cupcake in the world! Their custom shaped cakes and wrappers come in over 28 amazing flavors! Pistachio pomegranate, Strawberry Cream, Lemon White Chocolate, and Chocolate Peppermint, yes please!
love this wedding cupcake display


mmmmmmmmmmmmm



I am seriously considering a trip to San Diego to try some of Robin's creations! Do you think it's crazy to drive 6 hours for cupcakes? In this case, I think it is perfectly reasonable.

3 comments:

Typhoid Ashley said...

It's NOT crazy! Hubby and I had them when we went on vacation in April. We STILL want to drive down there just for some cupcakes. SO amazing. If you go, you must try the lemon white chocolate!

Ingrid said...

These are so cool and look delicious! I say go for it!

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

Driving 6 hours? I'm considering hopping on a plane from her ein the UK to get some of those cupcakes!

Tania (via SITS)