Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chalk It Up!

I am considering turning a door in my kitchen into a chalkboard & went on line for a little encouragement/inspiration & found these chalkboard place mats & these coasters from ore originals

& this cuteness from chalkboard tee



& napkin rings that can double as place cards from the MoMA store


& candles that are great for table numbers from delight.com




don't love your cabinets? chalk 'em up!


great take out bags from Kaffe


business cards

personalize your coffee cups

Chalkboard is definitely the new black!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

love the napkin rings!

i say go for it with turning your door into a chalkboard.
xo

amy & lisa said...

I love the napkin rings! And can you imagine all your cupboards made into chalkboards? Wow!

Sarah Brown said...

Love these!!!! What a cute blog you have here...I will so be back!=) (You got yourself a new follower!)

Suzann said...

I too adore chalkboard paint and I love all the cool stuff they are coming out with that has a chalkboard built in. My son got me a chalkboard coffee mug from Starbucks for my birthday and I adore it.
In our old house we painted an entire wall with chalkboard paint in each kids room - it was our smartest idea ever.
Popping in from SITS to wish you a great morning.

missy said...

stopping by from SITS.
i love chalkboard paint!!!!!
the kitchen idea is great!!!!!
i also bought paint to do a door in my kitchen....just have not got it done yet!!!!!
have a great weekend!!!!!