Thursday, December 3, 2009

Not Your Average S'mores

It is finally cold enough that we can use our fireplace & you know what that means, it is S'MORE time at our house! I found a few FUN recipes ideas from Sunset Magazine that I thought we would try! I am thinking of having a s'mores dessert bar at our next party!

Chocolate Wafers, Peanut Butter, & Marshmallow

Peanut Butter Cookies, Nutella, Banana, & Marshmallow
Classic S'mores with Sliced Strawberries

Gingersnaps, Carmel filled chocolate squares, & Marshmallow

Graham Crackers, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Sliced Banana, & Marshmallow

Peanut Butter Cookies, Chocolate & Carmel S'mores

What is your favorite S'mores combination?

5 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

YUM!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

now i am hungry for something sweet! I like oatmeal butterscotch cookies with milk chocolate and a burnt, burnt, burnt marshmallow.
sometimes...when i am really desperate...i use my stovetop to burn my marshmallows

Sweetly Sweet said...

I have to say the Classic S'mores with Sliced Strawberries!!! They look delicious!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Oh my. These look so delicious! I want them all!

Melissa said...

yum. when can we come over for these? the peanut butter cookie s'mores look amazing. it's just a little bit mean to put these pictures in front of a hungry pregnant woman (;