Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thinking outside of the box

My BFF's son is turning seven & it is a Star Wars theme birthday this year.  I love tying in my gift into the party theme but didn't want to get the typical Star Wars toys.  Collin is a little foodie in the making & I immediately thought of Williams Sonoma.  I picked up Star Wars cookie cutters, sandwich cutters & pancake molds.  I also ran next door to PBKids and found the cutest Darth Vader cloth bin to put everything in for our special birthday boy.



I can't wait to see what the birthday chef creates with his new kitchen toys!

3 comments:

amber said...

AWSOME!!! He is going to flip!!!!
Such great ideas~

Enchanted Expectations said...

You know I love this! I did something similiar with the Batman bucket from PBK

CWBD Parties said...

Love a good Star Wars birthday!!!!